Best Food Recipes Food Network for food lovers
From Indian Curry’s to Golgappa, from tacos to Tamales, it’s hard to choose what to eat and what not to choose from your food network. Everyone loves food and crave yummy dishes. This time we have come along with the perfect recipes for all food lovers. Whether you are searching for an excellent Mexican food recipe, Indian food recipe, or Thai food recipe. The food network has got your back. We have compiled up together all the great recipes which you will surely love. So let’s get started and know the Best Food Recipes Food Network for food lovers.
Mexican Food Recipe:
1 tbsp. canola oil or any oil that you use.
4 lb. boneless BeefBeef, pork, or chicken, cut into 3 pieces
2 tbsp. ground cumin seeds
1 large onion, finely chopped
3 poblano chilies, finely chopped
2 serrano chilies, finely sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely crushed along with press
1/2 c. chicken broth or water
1/4 c. lemon juice
24 small tortillas, warmed
Cilantro, sliced green onions, sliced radishes, salsa, spinach, and lemon wedges, for serving
1. In a medium pan, heat oil on medium flame.
2. Marinate the chicken, BeefBeef, or pork with cumin and 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly brown.
4. Turn over the sides halfway through. Transfer the chicken, BeefBeef, or pork to a slow-cooker bowl.
5. In your cooking pan, add onion, chilies, and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Then again, make tacos more delightful, transfer to slow cooker bowl, and broth and lemon juice. Cover and cook on low flame for another 6 hours or until very tender.
6. Transfer the chicken, BeefBeef, or pork to cutting board; cut into bite-size shreds. Serve with tortillas and fixings.
Indian Food Recipe:
Palak Paneer Recipe
2 Tbsp oil
1 Onion Diced
6 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
2 tsp Ground Coriander
2 tsp Ground Turmeric
2 tsp Garam Masala
2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
2 tsp Curry Powder
2 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Salt
1 Cup Water
2 (10 Ounces) Packages Chopped frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
3 Tomatoes Diced
2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger root
2 cups paneer
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in your pan on medium-low heat.
2. Cook and stir onion until they are slightly tender and light brown.
3. Add garlic, coriander, turmeric, garam masala, red pepper flakes, curry powder, cumin, and salt; cook and stir until fragrant, for about 1 minute.
4. Now Mix water, spinach, tomatoes, and ginger into the onion mixture.
5. Simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
7. Now Transfer the spinach mixture into a blender and blend it until smooth.
8. Then, Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium heat; cook and stir paneer until lightly browned about 5 minutes.
9. Stir pureed spinach mixture into pants with paneer.
10. Cook until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Thai Food Recipe:
Thai Chicken and Thai Food Recipe: