FutureStarr

inkbox custom

inkbox custom

Inkbox tattoos

The line of 11 temporary tattoos feature designs inspired by the single’s artwork and retro aesthetic, including flowers, shooting stars, the “Dynamite” sign, and seven silhouettes starring each band member. As a bonus gift, every order will include one of three special edition “Dynamite” collectible prints.

Inkbox, which has raised $13.5 million, employs more than 100 people across Canada and the States. It also works with tattoo artists and graphic designers—vetted by Inkbox’s design team—from across the globe, helping to distribute their designs in the form of temporary tattoos; Designers receive 5% of royalties for each tattoo sold. About 80% of Inkbox’s designs come from independent artists, who retain all their original IP; the other 20% of tattoos are designed in-house. The company says it pays out more than $1.5 million in commissions each year. For three months during the pandemic, it gave full proceeds to its partner artists, who were struggling without in-person customers. (Source: www.fastcompany.com)

How temporary is temporary? Good for the concert and up to a couple weeks after, says the maker. Inkbox boasts "they aren't your average temporary tattoo." From their website, "most temporary tattoos last a few days.... (but) Inkbox last up to 1-2 weeks, gradually fading as your skin exfoliates." They are also touted as waterproof so you can "shower, sweat, and go about your day." (Source: loudwire.com)

Inkbox’s temporary tattoos are available in two different application styles. The Formula 1S is a 10ml needletip ink bottle made for freehand designs similar to the way henna is applied, except Handley assures that Inkbox’s formula sets much quicker. If you’re not much of an artist, Formula 2 may be more your style: choose from Inkbox’s hundreds of pre-made designs and apply them directly to your skin with a patch, similar to the way you would apply a traditional temporary tattoo. While Inkbox’s application processes may resemble those of other kinds of tattoos, the finished product — a clear, pain-free, and incredibly realistic temporary tattoo — separates it from anything in a Crackerjack box. (Source: www.inverse.com)

If you’ve never heard of Inkbox, basically it’s temporary tattoos. They have a bunch of pre-made designs that you can get, but they actually look like real tattoos. Lots of them are really beautiful – they’ve got a lot of artists who’ve submitted different designs, and you can buy them and do temporary tattoos. (Source: www.thehappyevercrafter.com) Share the wealth: Facebook Twitter Google Tumblr Pinterest Reddit Pocket

USE

I know some people were allergic but when I brought that up they offered easy return and refund. The times that i've used it I did some small pieces but they turned out light and kind of looks like faded sharpie, it might be because I did it on my wrist and since I'm moving my hand around all the time the ink kind of flakes off and wasn't on for the full hour. It's a fun product though and looks good from far away + photos!

I know some people were allergic but when I brought that up they offered easy return and refund. The times that i've used it I did some small pieces but they turned out light and kind of looks like faded sharpie, it might be because I did it on my wrist and since I'm moving my hand around all the time the ink kind of flakes off and wasn't on for the full hour. It's a fun product though and looks good from far away + photos! (Source: www.amazon.ca)

I actually like this product! Keep in mind it will be blue!! Doesnt matter if its black theres going to be a blue shade but for the lettering it does appear black. I dont mind but it could look like it was drawn with a blue pen. Now the thickness is thick but not so much, it could be difficult if you're new to stuff in a bag or bottle (like if you've never used a piping bag on a cake and those childrens glitter pens that have a unreasonably tiny tip that gets lodged), air bubbles will occasionally happen so go slow and dont apply too much pressure. I did a few practice lines on a papertowel to see now much i needed to squeeze to get the lines i wanted. DEFINITELY PATCH TEST! It even says its a product people can have a reaction too (luckily i did not) and so to patchtest I drew a super tiny heart on my right hand (as you can see in the photos) and waited like 20 minutes and was good. Other people say that they were able to return their product if they had an allergic reaction so thats good! (Source: www.amazon.ca)

I got the smaller bottle and i used a lot of it but only because i did big pieces of art and retraced the following day to try to get a darker colour and shade. I have over half a bottle still and I was not being frugal I layered a LOT of product while doing the art. (Source: www.amazon.ca)

 

Related Articles