Add your company website/link
to this blog page for only $40 Purchase now!Continue
FutureStarrGoogle I Need a Calculator
This calculator makes the life a lot easier for those pencil and paper workarounds that you've been doing for the past few years
Influencers are a rapidly growing breed and the top ones are making some serious money, so it’s no wonder that more and more people are looking to give up the day job, with around 22,000 people each month searching for “how to become an influencer” on Google.
Based on Influencer Marketing Hub’s YouTube Money Calculator, which estimates that the average YouTube creator received $7.60 per 1,000 views (assuming that everybody watches the ads on their channel), with 45% of this revenue going to Google and the creator taking the remaining 55% ($4.18). Requirements for the YouTube Partner Programme taken from YouTube Help. (Source: lickd.co)
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I absolutely love this app, since use it for school and it is just very simple to use while also being able to use more complex equations! My only problem is the fact that I have to pay a monthly fee just to use other calculator features that are on normal calculators is just ridiculous! I understand that you guys want to make money, but do you really, like really need to make people pay a monthly fee just to be able to calculate fractions! I would be absolutely fine if it was a one time fee, but why a monthly fee!? This is one of the top most downloaded calculator apps on the App Store if not the best one, not to mention the little adds at the bottom (not distracting at all) that you make money off of adds which shows you already make quite a bit of money off of more than half a million user, yet you have to go even farther to make me pay for a monthly fee for features in every ordinary high school level calculator! I would rather have to pay 5-7 dollars once for all of the other features instead of being fed off of for multiple years to come of using this app. I would rate this app 5 stars right off the bat if it got rid of the monthly charge and maybe even replaced it with a one time fee. Please address this concern, and thank you so much for your time. (Source: apps.apple.com)