FutureStarr

Stater Bros Markets

Stater Bros Markets

Stater Bros Markets

Stater Bros Markets

Stater Bros Markets

Stater Bros is a regional grocery chain that offers both store-brand and private label brands. In this case study of how they utilize content marketing to win, readers will learn to how Stater Bros markets their over 200 company-owned locations through content, email, and social media.

New

The new store will bring 150 new jobs to the area and mark the company’s fifth location in the city of Ontario. Stater Bros. recently opened the fourth store, at 3460 East Ontario Ranch Road, in October 2020 in a 45,204-square-foot space. A few months later, Stater Bros. celebrated the 40

“The new construction of Stater Bros. will bring in-demand convenience to the surrounding community, where residential population continues to grow,” said Randall Lewis, EVP of marketing at Upland, Calif.-based Lewis Retail Centers, noting that roughly 3,900 housing units are under development nearby. “Adding an anchor grocery store to The Collection Shopping Center represents our dedication in ensuring each of our retail centers offers ease and a positive experience for both tenants and consumers.” (Source: progressivegrocer.com)

Stater Bros. Markets announced the opening of their newest store at 11810 Whittier Boulevard in the community of Whittier, California. The new Whittier location replaces a former store previously located at 11750 Whittier Blvd. (Source: abasto.com The new store opened for business on Wednesday, November 3rd, and will operate daily from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm. The store will be led by Store Manager Melissa Brockelmeyer whose service with the company spans over 22 years. (Source:abasto.com))

abasto.com)“We have been a part of the Whittier community since 1953, and we are thrilled to be able to continue to serve the community in this brand-new location,” said Stater Bros. CEO Pete Van Helden. “The community will be pleased with a wide variety of product offerings and convenient meal solutions that will make for an exceptional shopping experience,” Van Helden concluded. (Source:

Stater Bros. of San Bernardino, Calif., has announced plans to build a new store at the southeast corner of Arlington Avenue and Van Buren Boulevard in Riverside, Calif. The new store, which will replace an existing location at Arlington Avenue and Tyler Street, will occupy 49,922 square feet of a former 96,864-square-foot Kmart building. (Source: www.winsightgrocerybusiness.com)

Ceo

Brown's relationship with Petrolane would be short lived, however. In 1983, Petrolane decided to sell most of its non-energy assets, including the Stater Bros. supermarket chain. Brown and two other executives led an investor group that paid $110 million to acquire the business. The man with the bulk of the money was Bernard Garrett, who made his fortune from a Jerico, New York, electronics company, Instruments Systems Corp. In 1979, he set up a Los Angeles management firm to handle family investments. Garrett, who owned a 51 percent stake, became chairman of the board, while Brown stayed on as CEO and his management group controlled the remaining 49 percent interest.

Sylvain Perrier, president and CEO of Mercatus, noted that its platform will elevate Stater Bros.’ brand in the online grocery shopping experience and give the retailer more control over its e-commerce business. (Source: www.supermarketnews.com)

Related Articles