Many parents find it hard to uncover how they will be
managing screen time for their kids. We all know that digitalization and
technology have become a new source of information for every kid. We still
remember in our era; there was no concept of reading from mobile. Nowadays,
every kid is glued to YouTube to watch their favorite cartoons. Although many
stuff on the internet and YouTube are informative, there is mud somewhere when
it's clean water. You never know when your kid can see something terrible. Make
a safer environment for your kid is your responsibility. You can also find a book to read online
or let them know about the definition of articles on different websites and sell your work. Many kids and parents
find it quite challenging to balance reading time and screen time. Epic
book, an app, comes into existence with its unlimited book collection for kids,
which can be beneficial for educational purposes. Epic book is a must-have app
for your kid. This article will guide you about the app epic book, its
features, and how to engage your kids with this App.
Epic books are not only an app, but it's an E-book library for your kids. For your kids whose age is 12+, the Epic book is suitable for them. The epic book has got 10,0000 high-quality kids books in its database. Epic book is the leading digital library where kids can easily explore and read their favorite stuff within a safe environment and quickly learn something new instantly. Even though this AppApp has got learning videos and quizzes, there are many more kids in it. Let's explore. eBook library for kids 12 and under with unlimited access to over 10,000 high-quality kids books.
Good Read: Books to Read Before You Die
How to use the UnlimitedBooks for Kids- Epic! for Beginners:
1. The first thing you need to do is Install Epic from Playstore on your phone.
2. Open Playstore and search for Epic! Unlimited Books for Kids.
3. Tap on Install.
4. Follow the instructions that pop up on your screen.
5. Now open Epic App. It will be of a blue icon in your App drawer. It might be on your home screen as well.
6. Now after opening the App, Tap on “Educators” in the bottom right.
7. Now here you can enter in your school credentials and Tap on Next.
8. If you are a teacher, you can create your free teacher's account, and then you will have to enter your School's name and address.
9. Follow the instructions on your screen to create your classroom.
10. You can also bring in your Google classroom account to sign in to Epic.
11. Once your classroom is designed, you can now use a unique code from the top right corner. Students can also use this code to sign in when using Epic on different devices.
Must Read: Book to read for friendship
KEY FEATURES of Epic book:
· Epic book has got 25,000 books and learning videos added to the App every week.
· An incredible app has got some calm Audiobooks, "read-to-me" books, Spanish books, Chinese books, Quizzes, and learning videos.
· Have the ability to provide you with the latest personalized recommendations for each child, focusing on their interest and reading level.
· A great feature of online and offline reading is in epic App. If you are traveling to a place where there is no internet, you can have a good book along with you. Anywhere, anytime.
· The epic book has got a reading log track with which you can determine how much time you have spent reading on a daily or weekly basis.
· An email is sent every week to parents to let them know about their children's latest reads.
· You can quickly get access to Epic book on almost any device.
· Free 30 days trial and after $7.99/ a month.
· Epic is the leading digital library for kids. For the iTunes account, confirmation of purchase will be done before payment is charged.
· User can easily manage their subscriptions and can turn off renewal.
In any case, if the user has not read any unused portion of a free trial period, this will be forfeited when the user purchases a new subscription to Epic Book App!
If you are an amazon member or love shopping from Amazon, you can get your favorite book leads for free; you can also borrow one ebook for a month from amazon. There is a bundle of eBooks for your children, like mermaid, Dora, Goodnight stories, little monster teens and teens, and much more. Kids love Harry Potter and the hunger games; find your favorite ones here. Not every book is free. However, this book app can combine with your interest and help you engage in different stories for reluctant readers. Epic book app is great for bookworms and people who love to read exciting reads.
An Epic Parent's Review:
My Kids range from super reader to struggling reader, and they all enjoy reading books on Epic."