FutureStarr

Canvas Miami University or

Canvas Miami University or

Canvas Miami University

Although our school was established as a public university, today only 40% of undergraduates graduate in four years. The other 60% take more than five years to complete and graduate, with approximately 350 students per year on average.

Text

via GIPHY

Canvas is our learning management system. All online and hybrid courses will be offered through Canvas beginning Fall 2015. Canvas by Instructure offers a flexible learning environment that allows students to interact with it on their terms. Get notifications through social media, text or email. Collaborate with your classmates. Integrate your Canvas calendar with your Google calendar. Stay on top of your assignments and projects with Canvas. Canvas also helps you keep track of our progress and "to dos" that are coming soon. Take advantage of the resources available for Canvas. Go to the place in your course where you want to add your video. This can include an announcement, the description text box for a discussion or assignment, or a page that you create within a module.Click the external tools icon in the text box's menu (it looks like a blue V), then select Embed Kaltura Media from its options. A pop-up window with a list of the media in your Kaltura My Media account will open.

Canvas provides a link in the course navigation menu for your syllabus. You can add a file for your syllabus, as well as text and images if you would like to add links to files in Google Drive, a description, or a special message for your students. You may be working from a syllabus in Microsoft Word or a PDF. Copy and paste the content of the syllabus into the Syllabus while in Edit mode. You can also type directly into the Rich Content Editor (text box). (Source: www.miamioh.edu)

 

 

Related Articles