FutureStarr

Alpharetta Ga to Atlanta Ga

Alpharetta Ga to Atlanta Ga

Alpharetta Ga to Atlanta Ga

Hilton Alpharetta Atlanta

Located off US-19, our hotel is surrounded by corporate offices, including AT&T, Bath & Body Works, and many more. We are within 10 minutes of Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, fine dining, and high-end shops at Avalon mall. Stretch your legs along Big Creek Greenway, just over a mile from our hotel. We are less than 30 miles from downtown Atlanta.

If you want to plan your travel to Atlanta, GA, you can take a direct route with just one travel option:

Stay Connected and Enjoy the Suite Life in Alpharetta, Georgia

From the moment you arrive, Sonesta ES Suites Atlanta Alpharetta Avalon makes you feel right at home with warm, open common areas, friendly staff and oversized suites. We make sure your stay is surprisingly different by combining affordability with conveniences like free parking and everyday surprises like complimentary treats and other unexpected delights. Each studio and one- and two-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, roomy work area, free Wi-Fi and bigger, cozier beds. It’s no wonder we’re a favorite among business travelers and families for hotels in Alpharetta, GA.

What Is There to Do in Alpharetta, Ga?

In the Alpharetta city center is Avalon, an 86-acre community with movie theater, shopping, dining and live music. There are about 362 restaurants, bars and coffee shops in Alpharetta alone. During fall months, locals enjoy the Alpharetta Brew Moon Fest and Scarecrow Harvest. The Downtown Alpharetta Historic District features a beautiful display of historic buildings dating from the late 19th century and older. Ameris Bank Amphitheatre (formerly Verizon Amphitheatre) hosts the Grammy Award-winning Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and top performing artists in an outdoor venue.

What Is It Like to Live in Alpharetta, Ga?

The city of Alpharetta is bordered by Johns Creek, Roswell, Milton and unincorporated land in the northeast part of Fulton County. With a population of 57,551, over half of residents (65%) are property owners while the remaining 35% rent their home. The median age of locals is 41, higher than the Georgia median age of 37. Out of households in Alpharetta, 42% include one or more children under the age of 18.

 

 

 

Related Articles